CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 4, 2009

Animal Presentations

Our children are ready to do their final oral presentation of the year! As you know, we are studying animals and their needs. Each child has chosen an animal on which to do a report. I have attached the rubric for the report as well as added it as text at the end of this email. An email is coming later today that will let you know your child’s chosen animal (if your child hasn’t told you already!). Reports will be presented the weeks of May 18-22 and May 26-29th, schedule coming soon!

RUBRIC:

Animal Presentations

___ My project was completed on time.

___ My project fit the time limits.

___ I spoke clearly and projected my voice.

___ I explained about the habitat of my animal.

___ I explained about what my animal eats.

___ I explained about my animal’s babies.

___ I showed knowledge of my animal.

___ I presented with no help.

___ I brought visual aids.

___ I listened quietly to other presentations.

0 comments: